So Google Save is pretty interesting. I tend to keep stuff in a weird combination of Pocket (for articles), Pinterest (for mood board stuff), a Twitter “read later” list and a few other places. I wonder if this could become a real catch-all for me.
A few observations:
- You can edit the link title AND description, which is pretty interesting
- No inline player for YouTube, seem like an oversight
- No reading mode, so Pocket will still be my go-to place for a raw reading list
- This seems best used for making Collections of links – think: researching a topic, or collecting links on areas of specific interest
- You can’t currently share a Tag/collection, but surely that’s coming…